Nutella Hazelnut Cheesecake
1.5 cups graham crackers
½ cup melted butter
¼ cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp cinnamon
Mix ingredients and press into spring form pan
500 g cream cheese
750 g sour cream
½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
¾ cup Nutella
½ chopped hazelnuts
Beat eggs and sugar add cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla, blend with mixer on low fold in Nutella and hazelnuts.
Pour batter over crust. Top with additional chopped hazelnuts.
Bake at 350 for 75 mins
1 1/2 cups roasted and chopped hazel nuts
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
6 tbls butter
1 Tblsp olive oil
1 cup milk (room temperature)
Beat butter & sugar until fluffy , add eggs, zest & oil, beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder & salt
add dry ingredients with milk at low speed a few times. Mix at high speed for 2 minutes longer.
Fold in nuts
Place in greased & floured pan
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
When cool, make holes in cake & pipe nutella in holes. Dust with icing sugar or decorate as you like.
February 2013 Recipes
Nutella Chocolate Cake with
Cranberries and Pomegranates
Ingredients for the cake:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ unsweetened Cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon caking powder
- ¼ cup firm packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
Ingredients for the filling:
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup water
- Pomegranate seeds
- To make the cranberry filling, reduce the cranberries with water until tender about 15 minutes; process to a smooth paste for the filling.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan with butter.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together oil and sugar until creamy. Crack the egg and whisk some more and stir in vanilla.
- Now combine wet and dry mixtures. Pour in the baking pan and set in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 2 hours. Use a table knife to loosen the edges of the cake and flip into a plate. Halve it and slather one half with cranberry filling and top with the other half. Garnish with a little more cranberry filling in the center and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Peanut Butter-Nutella Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup Nutella
- ½ cup peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs into the butter-sugar mixture and stir until well combined.
- Whisk in cocoa mixture until fully combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add Nutella and peanut butter. Heat in microwave in 20 second intervals until it reaches sticky consistency. Stir this mixture into batter.
- Pour the batter into a glass 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for about 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Let brownies cool then drizzle a confectioner’s sugar icing mix over and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cut, and then serve.
Chocolate Mocha Nutella Gonosh Cake
1 Devil’s food cake mix.
Instead of vegetable oil, add ½ cup of nutella or add to taste
Add 2 tablespoons instant coffee or to taste
1 cup whipping cream
2 – 3 tablespoons nutella (to taste)
1 tablespoon instant coffee or to taste
Corn Flake Brittle (I’m guessing – I’m really not sure)
¼ cup of peanut butter
¼ cup of nutella
¼ cup of corn syrup
4 cups cornflakes